Please contact the support email listed on the site you made the purchase from to receive your login information. If you have trouble, or cannot find contact information, please contact us at email@example.com
Check your spam folder to possibly locate the confirmation email. If you did not receive your confirmation email please contact the merchant using the support information on the site you purchased from for further assistance. If you are unable to find the merchants contact information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Review your transaction history regularly – if you think someone used your account, immediately change your password and contact us.
2. Keep your information safe – never share your password or account information with anyone. We will never ask you for your credentials (for example by email or phone). If you receive an email that appears to be from us that asks for such details then treat it with suspicion as it may well be a phishing attempt to trick you into handing your credentials over. Likewise, be aware of links in emails that appear to be from us – this is a trick often employed by the bad guys to get you onto a website that looks like ours and steal your credentials.
3. Use strong passwords – Use a unique and complex password that is different from any other password you use. A good password should be at least 8 characters long, contain uppercase and lowercase letters, numerals, and a special character (I,e, @#&!). Never use your real name or identifying information in your password.
4. Update your browser – if you’re using an out-of-date version of your browser, you could be vulnerable to attack. Get the latest version from the vendor’s website.
5. Secure your computer – use antivirus software and a firewall to protect your computer from intruders. Never open files from unknown sources. If your computer isn’t safe, neither is your money.
6. Don’t use our website on public computers – public computers could be jeopardized. Without owning it, you can never be sure that a computer is secure. This includes computers at libraries, hotels, internet cafes, etc.
7. Update your computer - Install all updates for the operating system that you use and regularly update all programs. An outdated version of any program can be vulnerable to attacks.
8. Do not use unsecured public Wi-fi networks - Avoid accessing your account on public WI-FI hotspots like one at a coffee shop or airport. If you need to use public Wi-Fi consider using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) for securing your access.
You should be able to locate your transaction number in your confirmation email or find it on your bank statement. If you are unable to locate the transaction number, please contact an Alternative Payments service representative in the live chat or open a support ticket.
Depending on which payment option you chose, it may take a few business days for us to receive the funds. As soon as we receive the money we will activate your account. If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us via the live chat or at email@example.com
If you have a recurring payment plan, you can cancel it by notifying customer support of the site you purchased from. If you are unable to find their contact information, or need assistance, please contact our customer service representative via chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please be sure to include your name, email and transaction number.
Refunds will be credited via the same method as the original purchase when possible. Fees may apply. Refunds can be requested by contacting the merchant using the support information on the site you purchased from, or at email@example.com or opening a support ticket. Please be sure to include your name, email and transaction number and the reason for the refund. Please note that refunds are not available for certain payment methods.
Your account will be billed as stated on the merchant’s website at the time of the purchase. This information is also provided to you on the confirmation email that was sent to the email address that you provided. If it is a recurring membership, you will be billed at the interval agreed to at the initial purchase. If you cancel your account before that time, then your account will not be renewed. For membership sites, you will have access to the site for the time you have paid, regardless of when you cancel the subscription.
Anytime fraudulent activity is reported on an account, the payment information is placed in a negative database, which prevents any further transactions from you. This information is shared worldwide by thousand of Internet merchants with no availability to be removed.
The purchase description name will be displayed on both the sign up page and the confirmation email you will receive, as it depends on the billing option you have selected. Usually the statement name matches the company's name not the website's name. Statement descriptors can vary however, and in some cases website may be listed.
Unfortunately, we cannot update your account information. For security and privacy reasons we are not able to change your username, password, payment method, credit card number, expiration date, address or other information. We can make minor adjustments to an incorrect email address. However, we are unable to completely change the email address. You may cancel your account and then sign up again as a new member. Enter any new information and select a different username and password if necessary.
Please contact the merchant you made your purchase through (the website) directly if you are experiencing technical problems or if you are having viewing problems with video streaming, etc. Alternative Payments does not control or manage any of the merchants’ websites and does not provide technical assistance, except for billing issues. If you can't find the answer regarding your billing question on this page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will gladly assist you within 24 hours (except weekends and holidays).